[Resolved] How do I install and activate my addon?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How do I install and activate my addon?

Home Forums Support How do I install and activate my addon?

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 192 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Nothing happens after adding your license key – it just means you’ll be able to update through the Dashboard once I release an update.

Once the license key is added, activate the add-ons you wish to use and get to customizing πŸ™‚

omer

hi tom ,
    i have already bought the theme from you and installed it and every thing fine.
    the problem that i want to use the same theme on another domain and it shows me that i dont have add on there .
    how come ? didnt i have licence on unlimited domain ?or there is something that i miss ?

thanks

omer

i dont have the update box !

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You need to install GP Premium on the new site: https://generatepress.com/knowledgebase/install-activate-addons/

If there’s no updates box, you might need to manually update to the latest version: https://generatepress.com/knowledgebase/updating-add-ons/#manual-update

omer

when i download the theme from my gneratepress account
    wordpress cant install it it said style .css is missing and all the instalation is failed .
    what to do ?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
    omer

i figure it out . now i have problems with the add on , i download the zip file gp primum i dont know what to do with it ? there is no update box in the theme that i install and i dont know what to do .
    note : dont send me to an article !!! i read them all and i still dont know how to configure the add on .

thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

What exactly are you trying to configure? I link to the article because it covers all of the steps one by one.

Is GP Premium installed and activated?

If so, are the add-ons you want to use activated in “Appearance > GeneratePress”?

omer

what to do with the gp primum zip file .where to upload it ?

omer

the gpprimum zip file cannot be installed (css missing )

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You upload it through “Plugins > Add New”.

You’re trying to upload it as a theme, but it’s a plugin so that won’t work.

I know you don’t want me to post an article, but this one goes through it step by step using images: https://generatepress.com/knowledgebase/install-activate-addons/

omer

tom every thing is great !!!
    sorry i wasnt focus .
    now i installed it from pluggins .
    everything fine !

thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome, glad I could help πŸ™‚

Agnes

Well, I am having a devil of time with this and I am pretty tech savvy. I bought the premium package and saved the file on my deskstop…doesn’t have the same name “add-on….” but “go-premium.zip”. When I log into my account it shows me, but when I click on Dashboard, I get a page that just shows the most recent forum posts from Optimizing GeneratePress and some statistics. Nothing that remotely looks like what is shown in the help pages. Also in the forums, there is no way for me to create a new topic other than to reply to an existing post, So here I am. And there does not seem to be any direct help email or phone number to get support. That’s a disappointment for sure. Hope someone will get back to me. I’m trying to finish up my Build Your Website in 4 days class.

Thanks
    aggie

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

It sounds like you might be logging into the Dashboard of this site?

You need to install WordPress on your own hosting, and then login at yourdomain.com/wp-admin

Then you’ll be able to follow the rest of the instructions to install GP Premium: https://generatepress.com/knowledgebase/install-activate-addons/

Let me know if you need more info πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 192 total)
  • The topic ‘How do I install and activate my addon?’ is closed to new replies.