[Resolved] How do I install and activate my addon?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How do I install and activate my addon?

Home Forums Support How do I install and activate my addon?

Viewing 12 posts - 181 through 192 (of 192 total)
  • Author
    Austin

Hi
    I am getting an error on install of the GP premium plugin that I have just bought . I need to install it on a raspberry pi to a child of generatepress . It is error 413 ‘ Request entity too large. The requested resource /wp-admin/update.php does not allow request data with post requests or the amount of data in the request exceeds the capacity limit.”
    Could you help please
    Austin

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Austin,

If you do a Google search for that message you’ll find quite a few similar questions – it looks like it has to do with your server set up.

Take a look here: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/another-413-request-entity-too-large-error/

It might be worth calling your hosting and asking them to up those values.

Let me know if you need more info 🙂

Austin

Hi
    Many thanks, Tom. For my setup ( no web hosting) setting the LimitRequestBody 0 in the apache2.conf and then restarting apache2 worked .

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Perfect 🙂

Pieter

Hi Tom,

On one site I have the add-ons as seperate plugins. Can I de-install them and then install the (new) package of GP Premium, without loosing my settings? Somehow I can’t change the automatic date in the copyright and in the GP Premium pack it is in the customizer now and not in appearance – generatepress. So I think it has to do with the seperate plugins.

thnx!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Simple deactivate the individual add-ons, then activate GP Premium and go to “Appearance > GeneratePress” to activate the individual add-ons you’re using.

You won’t lose any settings 🙂

Pieter

thnx Tom, thought so, but want to be sure 🙂

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem 🙂

Román Larrodé

Hi. I bought the “Premium GP” add-on but when I try to install it on my WordPress, this message appears: The package could not be unpacked. The theme does not have the stylesheet style.css.
    Can you help me please

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
    Darki

Hello, you can not buy a supplement separately ??

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Individual add-ons are no longer available for purchase – only GP Premium. If you’d like to upgrade to GP Premium from your individual add-ons just get in touch and I’ll send you an upgrade link: https://generatepress.com/contact/

Viewing 12 posts - 181 through 192 (of 192 total)
  • The topic ‘How do I install and activate my addon?’ is closed to new replies.