Legacy support forum
Support
Browse archived GeneratePress support topics and replies.
Viewing topics 52,486–52,500 of 76,201
Floating logo
Started by Shawn on April 27, 2019
3
Tom
May 14, 2019
XMLRPC necessary
Started by Hermann on May 13, 2019
3
David
May 14, 2019
Remove last updated: {{modified_date}} from page
Started by Dami on May 14, 2019
3
Leo
May 14, 2019
Carousel Related Posts
Started by trung on May 14, 2019
3
Leo
May 14, 2019
CTA Images
Started by Dax on May 12, 2019
3
Leo
May 14, 2019
Page Hero Background Video
Started by Sonia on May 14, 2019
11
David
May 14, 2019
I am unable to Unpack the package…
Started by Barbara on May 14, 2019
1
Leo
May 14, 2019
I need different background colours
Started by Jeffrey on May 12, 2019
8
Leo
May 14, 2019
How can I adjust the container width for my blog posts on the Wordsmith theme?
Started by Corinne on May 14, 2019
3
David
May 14, 2019
Impossible to update GP Premium to 1.8.2
Started by Sebastien on May 13, 2019
5
David
May 14, 2019
make featured image be full width WITHOUT using the Header element
Started by Mark on May 13, 2019
7
David
May 14, 2019
Conflict with Elementor
Started by Shawn on May 13, 2019
5
David
May 14, 2019
use element's image instead of background's image
Started by Sebastien on May 4, 2019
16
David
May 14, 2019
Problems when I add php code with Snippets
Started by yan on May 14, 2019
1
David
May 14, 2019
Ho do I set a featured image for my blog roll?
Started by stefanie on May 11, 2019
6
David
May 14, 2019
