GP Premium 1.2.92 has been released.
This is a pretty heavy release with some new features and some improvements.
Here’s the full list of changes:
- Blog: Fix category title and load more alignment while using masonry
- Blog: Fix masonry spacing on mobile
- Blog: Simplify masonry spacing
- Blog: Simplify columns spacing
- Menu Plus: Fix alignment jump when browser is zoomed in and resized down to 768px
- Menu Plus: Add generate_logo_title filter to sticky logo and mobile header logo
- Menu Plus: Add spacing to the menu logo when the inner navigation is set to full width
- Menu Plus: Fix navigation search issue with no transition sticky menu
- Menu Plus: Don’t float mobile header navigation if no logo is set
- Typography: Adjust typography name sanitization function name to avoid errors with old GP versions
- Typography: Remove parameter from generate_display_google_fonts to avoid warning with child theme generators
- Typography: Add body line height option
- Typography: Add paragraph margin option
- Typography: Reduce copyright/footer font size default to 14px
- Typography: Add reset button to all size sliders
- Secondary Nav: Remove CSS which stops floating navigation at 1024px
- Secondary Nav: Fix jump when removing navigation in the Customizer
- Secondary Nav: New option: Inner navigation width
- Secondary Nav: Add reset button to font size slider
- Secondary Nav: Allow transitions on menu items
- Sections: Fix bug where error would happen if the user isn’t using at least WordPress 4.5
- Sections: Remove GP theme grid dependency in admin
- Sections: Allow oembed in section content
- Sections: Use jQuery.on() instead of delegate()
- Sections: Remove unnecessary files
- Spacing: Prevent warning caused by wrong version constant
- Page Header: New filter: generate_get_blog_page_header – makes it possible to set the blog page header under different conditions
- Page Header: Improve full height page header functionality on mobile/orientation change
- Page Header: Remove fixed background attachment from parallax background image to help preserve image ratio
- Add prompt to add license key in Plugins area if it isn’t activated and updates are available
- Move all language files into the /langs/ folder
- Reduce length of some text domains to avoid updating issue with some servers
- Chinese translations added – thanks Alfred!
- Portuguese translation added – thanks Alvaro!
- Russian translations updated – thanks Alex!
- German translations updated – thanks Daniel!
8 thoughts on “GP Premium 1.2.92”
Thank you very much for the updated version!
Generatepress Premium it’s my favorite way to start every single new project. I highly recommend it
You’re very welcome! I’m glad you’re enjoying it 🙂
Thanks for fixing issues and updating the theme 🙂
No problem! Thanks for using it 🙂
Hello, i am having problems updating the GP premium to 1.2.92. Can you help me?
Hi there – this article might help: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/updating-issues/
Let me know 🙂
Hi, the license key was missing in the update-field. I filled it in again. Now it seems to work out as it should. Thank you Tom.
No problem! 🙂