GP Premium 1.2.91 has been released with a couple of fixes for bugs found in 1.2.90.
This release also completely re-designed the Page Header metabox.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Menu Plus: Fix bug where navigation logo wasn’t displaying when effect is set to None
- Sections: Add Shortcodes Ultimate compatibility
- Page Header: Fix Italian translation
- Page Header: Only show metabox on public post types
- Page Header: Fully re-design metabox
- Page Header: Add padding unit option (px or %)
- Blog: Make excerpt length value update immediately in Customizer
- Blog: Improve masonry functionality
- Russian translations updated – massive thanks to Alexey!
4 thoughts on “GP Premium 1.2.91”
Thanks for your dedication and great work!
I wonder if there is a way to hide an individual section temporary? That would be a great feature I think, like a button to show / hide a single section. For temporary campaigns or events that may return, perhaps with slight modifications. So I can “save” a section and reuse in the future. Perhaps it can be done with CSS?
Pretty simple with some CSS.
Create a new class:
Then inside your Section settings, add that class into the Custom Classes field: hide-section
That should do it 🙂
Of course, will try, many thanks!
You’re welcome 🙂