This is a major update to GP Premium with tons of new features and bug fixes.
Some noteable features in this update is the complete rewrite of the Page Header add-on, including new options like video backgrounds, merging the page header and site header, and the ability to change the site logo/header on a per page basis.
Page Header also moved all options from “Appearance > Blog Page Header” to “Customize > Blog Page Header”.
Another awesome new feature in this update is the Mobile Header feature in Menu Plus. This allows you to set a minimal mobile header to your website to save space and look more stylish on mobile devices.
Here’s the full changelog of what changed:
= 1.2.81 =
= 1.2.80 =
- Page Header: Fix iOS bug with parallax background image
- Page Header: Move “Appearance > Blog Page Header” to “Customize > Page Header > Blog”
- Page Header: Adjust proportional resizing
- Page Header: Add generate_page_header_featured_image filter to force usage of the featured image over the custom field
- Page Header: Add option to merge site header and page header with a transparent navigation
- Page Header: Add option to include a video background in your page header
- Page Header: Add option to replace your logo/header on individual pages/posts
- Page Header: Improve metabox saving to prevent empty values in the database
- Page Header: Minify parallax JS
- Typography: Add input fields to font sizes to manually adjust them without slider
- Typography: Adjust separators in Customizer
- Typography: Add mobile font sizes for the main title, H1 and H2
- Menu Plus: Adjust navigation width with container width in Customizer
- Menu Plus: Fix sticky navigation spacer width
- Menu Plus: Navigation float right aligns sticky menu items to the right
- Menu Plus: Add new dropdown arrows to slideout menu
- Menu Plus: New Feature: Mobile Header
- Menu Plus: Separate options into panels
- Menu Plus: Close slideout menu with escape key
- Secondary Nav: Fix separator spacing below secondary navigation in the widget area
- Secondary Nav: Add support for navigation click dropdown
- Secondary Nav: Minify CSS and JS
- Blog: Fix category/author page header when columns are set
- Blog: Remove generate_blog_activate_masonry function and bundle it in with generate_blog_get_masonry function
- Blog: Turn off masonry if we’re on WooCommerce search results
- Blog: Turn off columns if we’re on WooCommerce search results
- Blog: Minify CSS and JS
- Colors: Add focus styles to navigation
- Backgrounds: Add separators in Customizer
- Backgrounds: Fix doubling up background images in the content when One Container is set
- Spacing: Add separators in Customizer
- Sections: Improve editor handling when visual editor is turned off
- Sections: Use excerpt metabox on archives/blog if Sections is in use in single post
- Sections: Fix bug where archives/blog loses layout if most recent post is using Sections
- Sections: Minify CSS and JS
- Disable Elements: Improve metabox saving to prevent empty values in the database
- Italian translations added for all add-ons – thank you Roberto!
- German translations updated for all add-ons – thank you Daniel!