[Support request] Upgrade to GP-Premium failed with Fatal Error

Home Forums Support [Support request] Upgrade to GP-Premium failed with Fatal Error

Home Forums Support Upgrade to GP-Premium failed with Fatal Error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Pb

Hi Team,

I received below message trying to activate our website to GP-Premium. Plugin installation was successful but when i tried to activate with the licence key, I received the below message. I am also not able to log on to our admin page now. I receive the same error message.

Fatal error: Class ‘Elementor\TemplateLibrary\Source_Base’ not found in D:\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\gp-premium\sites\classes\class-elementor-batch-processing.php on line 38

Could you please help?

Thank you

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

That’s strange. Is Elementor installed? If so, which version?

Pb

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your reply.

I have been using the free version for Elementor for my website which i installed in August 2017. I cannot see the actual version number now because I am unable to log on to my website dashboard.

Please let me know if you require additional information.

Thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You’re likely using a very old version of Elementor.

Here’s what you need to do:

1. Access your server via FTP or your File Manager in your hosting control panel.

2. Navigation to wp-content/plugins and delete the gp-premium folder.

3. Log in to your Dashboard, and update Elementor to the latest version.

4. Re-install GP Premium.

Your hosting support should be able to help you with #1 and #2 if you’re not sure where to go.

Let me know. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Pb

Appreciate your help!

I am able to access the admin portal now with your suggestion and web functionality are restored. I will proceed with the upgrade of Elementor and then the theme. Will let you know if any further issues.

Thank you!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Sounds good 🙂

I added a check in GPP 1.7 (currently a release candidate: https://generatepress.com/gp-premium-1-7/) to prevent this error from ever happening again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.