Home Forums Support Future Addon Ideas

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 236 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Yea, I prefer the unsemantic framework – less bloated than bootstrap πŸ™‚

Stephane

Hello Tom,

A OnePage navigation could be great too!

Thanks.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Can you explain what you mean, or link me to an example?

Thanks!

Stephane

Hello Tom,

I mean the possibility to create a OnePage website with your template. Is it clearer?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Yea, I think I know what you mean πŸ™‚

Definitely a possibility – thanks!

Laura

One thing I was thinking today..
    In customizer, in the background section, it would be great if there was a possibility to position the background image for navigation items.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I agree – the reason I didn’t include those was to reduce on clutter.

That being said, using WordPress 4.0’s panels, I’ll be organizing that section better, and should be able to add those options to the navigation items as well πŸ™‚

Dhruv

Addon for creating beautiful Home Pages.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

A sections type addon would definitely help with that – I’ve already begun researching πŸ™‚

Pedro

Shortcodes (buttons and all sorts of call-to-actions) and sticky header FTW!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

@Pedro – definitely happening! πŸ™‚

Pete

Is shortcodes necessary? There are a ton of plugins that do this already and very well at that.

I’d love to see an addon that customises the operation of the menu, or lots of different types of menus to choose from.

Lots of widget areas would be great including the ability to put widgets inside a post/page.

A comment form customiser… chop and change the elements of the comment form with checkboxes.

allow Shortcodes in widgets by default

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

There’s definitely a lot of shortcode plugins out there, but I think it would be useful (to me at least) to have better columns that use the GP grid, and some matching buttons, toggles etc..

Menus would definitely be a good one.

I’m almost done building the Featured Widgets add-on, which adds the same amount of widgets as the footer below the header. As for placing widgets inside posts/pages, this plugin is great: https://wordpress.org/plugins/widget-shortcode/

Definitely something to look into, although I think Disqus is the best comment system and should be used in most cases.

Shortcodes should already be allowed in widgets by default.

Quentin

Hello,

I share my ideas with : the similar posts (after the text of publications), and the popular posts (in a widget with little posts images).

yogi

Responsive tables would be a great add-on!

(If not: what would you recommend using?)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 236 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.