Reply To: How do I install and activate my addon?

Home Forums Support How do I install and activate my addon? Reply To: How do I install and activate my addon?

Home Forums Support How do I install and activate my addon? Reply To: How do I install and activate my addon?

2fer

Hi Tom,
It went great, no further problem to finish it up. I have some css to edit, but it is 95%+ finished so I can relax and work on the rest of these installs.

I was left with one minor question that I had not seen instructions on: When I edited the copyright and added my email there to activate it, it showed the other AddOns I had already installed, activated and used. There was an option to bulk activate those as well, but because I had just spent some time going through all the settings, I was hesitant to activate them there because it appeared that they were already active and I did not want to start over. Since the Copyright AddOn was the last task for the work I had to do, it would have helped right there if I was certain that clicking to “Activate” all the AddOns would or would not change any settings that were already entered. Just an idea for the next edition. Yeah, I am over-cautious..

I have to say I am so happy to have found your theme and AddOns. I had looked at so many over the past several months (!) and they were all so over-bloated with repetitive css that served no purpose. I had cut over 500 lines from one theme’s css and it was still over 4000 lines. I appreciate the work that went into keeping it light. Thank you!