Update: 1.3.23 has been uploaded with a slight modification.
- Match dropdown open and close delay
GeneratePress 1.3.23 has been uploaded to WordPress.org.
This is a pretty major update which focuses mainly on efficiency and speed.
Superfish menu and hoverIntent have been replaced with small, custom scripts.
CSS and JS have all been minified for better load times.
If you’re using a caching plugin, please flush the cache after updating.
You can download the update here.
Here’s the full list of what changed:
- Add new filter: generate_comment_avatar_size
- Add fixed width to navigation search icon when no menu is set
- Chinese Simplified translation added (thank you Kerry!)
- Turkish translation updated (thank you Larry!)
- Remove “About” from the top of author pages
- Add generate_category_post_navigation filter to force post navigation to be category specific
- Improve WooCommerce compatibility by using hooks instead of woocommerce.php template
- Removed superfish menu script
- Removed hoverintent menu script
- Re-write navigation dropdown menu script and minify it
- Re-write navigation.js and minify it
- Re-write navigation-search.js and minify it
- Rename generate_contruct_sidebars to generate_construct_sidebars
- Tighten up padding when one container is set as your content layout
- Add live update to link color and link color hover in Customizer
- Remove widget padding if one container is set
- Minify mobile.css
- Improve logic dealing with widget padding when one container is set
- Add generatepress class to <body>