[Resolved] Wptouch customizer returns 500 error

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Wptouch customizer returns 500 error

Home Forums Support Wptouch customizer returns 500 error

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ken

Recently I tried to get into customizer of wptouch and it returns error 500. I deactivated all the plugins and reactivated them one by one and I found that the error occurs when both GP premium and wptouch are enabled. I think that it is a conflict between these two plugins.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

What’s your error_log file say? It will tell you the specific error causing the 500.

Ken

It shows nothing.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, 500 internal server errors always leave a log. Perhaps your server has errors printing in a different log? Have you checked with them?

Ken

I loaded my website on my own computer using xampp and when I navigate to WPTouch customizer, it shows the following error message:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function generate_typography_default_fonts() in D:\xampp\htdocs\wp-content\plugins\gp-premium\library\customizer-helpers.php:32 Stack trace: #0 D:\xampp\htdocs\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(298): generate_premium_control_inline_scripts(”) #1 D:\xampp\htdocs\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 D:\xampp\htdocs\wp-includes\plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 D:\xampp\htdocs\wp-admin\customize.php(82): do_action(‘customize_contr…’) #4 {main} thrown in D:\xampp\htdocs\wp-content\plugins\gp-premium\library\customizer-helpers.php on line 32

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Looks like GP Premium is expecting GP to be the active theme (obviously), but wptouch is making it so GP isn’t active.

I’ll fix this in the next version of GPP.

Thanks!

Ken

I also contacted the plugin author of WPTouch, and here’s the reply:

Hi Ken,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you’re having. This usually happens when another one of the active plugins or the desktop theme is loading its scripts in WPtouch Pro’s Customizer. WordPress advises against doing this, as it may cause issues like what you’re seeing.

Thank you for letting us know about this. We’ll note the conflict in our Knowledge Base.

Regards,

Emilio Rivera
    WPtouch Support

Hope that this will help you fix the issue.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I just patched the issue in GPP – WPTouch makes it so GP isn’t the active theme, which in turn caused an error in GPP as it required a function inside GP.

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.