[Resolved] Widgets errors: Notice: Undefined property: stdClass misc.php on line 1433

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Widgets errors: Notice: Undefined property: stdClass misc.php on line 1433

Home Forums Support Widgets errors: Notice: Undefined property: stdClass misc.php on line 1433

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Charbel

Hello Support Team,

I am getting / seeing the following errors in my Widgets section in wp-admin Dashboard: I have enabled (‘WP_DEBUG’, true);

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_status in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1433
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_status in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1433

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-admin/includes/misc.php:1433) in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9

I have seen online a similar error for the Widgets, however, the person is using another Theme: https://kriesi.at/support/topic/problem-with-setting-footer/

Could you please advise?

Thank You!
    -Charbel

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you disable all plugins to test first?

If that doesn’t help then I would guess that it’s a WordPress issue so it might be good to open a topic with the WordPress support team at the same time.

Charbel

The issue is resolved.

The problem was related to JetPack plugin.

They just released the latest update in v9.3:
    Dashboard: avoid errors on sites using PHP 8.
    Release post: https://wp.me/p1moTy-sgZ

Thank You @Leo

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks for sharing your findings!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.