[Support request] WHY WON’T THE LOGO SHOW?!

Home Forums Support [Support request] WHY WON’T THE LOGO SHOW?!

Home Forums Support WHY WON’T THE LOGO SHOW?!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sean

This is insanely frustrating. All that will show is the site title. I have uploaded a logo and still all that shows is the damned site title.

Why is this happening? Why is this so complicated?

Please help me accomplish this super duper basic thing of making the logo I upload show up.

Login info and screenshot in private msg.

Thank you,

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i can see a Logo on your site, albeit vey small. You can increase its size in the Customizer > Site Identity

For the Mobile Header the Logo size is defined by the Menu Item Height in Customizer > Layout > Primary Navigation.

You may want to upload a more Mobile friendly sized logo in Customizer > Layout > Header –> Mobile Header as it looks like your logo needs to be at least 150px tall for it to be legible.

Sean

Thanks for replying. I’m still seeing nothing…

View post on imgur.com

It is still not showing.

I cannot get it to show ๐Ÿ™ And if it showed, I would use the slider to have resize it, but… ???

Thx

Sean

The logo I uploaded is 700 x 302 — it shouldn’t be that tiny. What setting is making that happen?

Sean

Why doesn’t this slider resize it? What setting is making the logo load from somewhere else?

View post on imgur.com

Why doesn’t moving that slider change the size of the image like… it usually does…? That’s all I want

Sean

I got it to work… it won’t show a .png, but will show a .jpg — what’s up /w that?

Thx,

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

PNG or JPG shouldn’t matter – they should display the same. Feel free to re-upload the PNG and give me a nudge so I can take a look ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.