Who is Tom and how did GP start?

Home Forums Support Who is Tom and how did GP start?

Home Forums Support Who is Tom and how did GP start?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pete

Ok Tom, time to to spill the beans. How about a little bit/bio about you and GP…

• How did GP come to be?
    • Does GP support you as a fulltime wage?
    • What do you do when you’re not giving us awesome support?
    • Favourite movie?
    • Etc. etc.
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Haha oh man.. I’ll keep it short ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m 20-something years old and live on Vancouver Island in British Columbia – just in the airport right now about to fly to Calgary, Alberta to visit my brothers.

I’ve been building themes for about 6 years – started GP as a base for client websites, and then decided to release it to the public in May of last year.

GP isn’t my full wage yet, but I’m working towards it and hoping to achieve that soon so I can spend all of my time making it better and helping out in the forum.

When I’m not working I like to play hockey, go paintballing, hiking etc.. Pretty much anything that gets me away from the keyboard.

Movies.. I like all of the Lord of Rings stuff.. Seth Rogan is usually pretty good/stupid.. Not sure I have a favorite one!

Oh, and I’m a huge Vancouver Canucks fan. I watch almost every game and try to get over to Vancouver as much as I can to see them live.

That’s pretty much it! Thanks for asking! ๐Ÿ™‚

Pete

Thanks Tom. At 24 you’re going well! I hope it works out.

Carlos Paramio

No way man
    Tom, you should have been born 10 years before so you would have enjoyed the grunge years up there!!!

Mark

Cool information

I am about halfway through reading Lord of the Rings, about after Sam and Frodo are lost over Nindalf.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.