[Resolved] Where can I find a list of my past posts in this forum?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Where can I find a list of my past posts in this forum?

Home Forums Support Where can I find a list of my past posts in this forum?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Vera

Does this forum have an area where I can review a list of my past posts/questions?

I’d like to be able to more-easily check if there’s something I missed (in case I forget to tick the “notify me“ box) and mark resolved issues.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You can click on your username to go to your profile: https://generatepress.com/forums/users/veramilo/

Vera

Ah, so that’s where it was hiding — Thank you! (I was looking for it in the footer, sidebar, and top menus but all I found was my profile under Account but no history there.)

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I need to make it more visible – I’ll try to get it done soon 🙂

Vera

It could be helpful. But now that I know where it is, I’m good with it… at least until forget again somewhere down the line! Different forums put them in different places so I tend to lose track. Top of the sidebar would get my vote.

Vera

I just realized something…

Although it’s simple to get to my profile by clicking my username in a post, if I’m on the main support page, there’s no way to access it – at least not that I can see.

If there’s a way to get to it from there, please let me know.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

There isn’t currently.

It can definitely use some improvements!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.