[Resolved] What features of GP Premium would I be likely to use if I use Elementor Pro

Home Forums Support [Resolved] What features of GP Premium would I be likely to use if I use Elementor Pro

Home Forums Support What features of GP Premium would I be likely to use if I use Elementor Pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michael

I have GP Premium since last November but have not used it on any projects yet. I want to use GP (with GP Premium if needed) as a base theme when developing with Elementor Pro. I would use Elementor Pro for everything for which it has features.

What I would like to know is what features of GP Premium would complement Elementor Pro, or put another way, what can I do with GP Premium that I can’t currently do with Elementor Pro. So far, in playing around with a couple of test/development sites, I’ve found that the Copyright module and the WooCommerce module add functionality I can’t get in Elementor Pro. I’d like to know as much as possible about what other functionality GP Premium adds that Elementor Pro doesn’t currently have.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Michael

I have read and studied this post previously. It is actually very helpful if your orientation is to use as much as GP Premium as possible, and to use as little of Elementor as possible. However, my question is from the exact opposite point of view. I would like to use as much of Elementor Pro as possible, and have a clear picture of where I can gain functionality not available in Elementor and Elementor Pro by activating modules in GP Premium.

I realize that as GP and GP Premium developers, your orientation is completely different than mine. Thanks.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.