[Resolved] Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach…

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach…

Home Forums Support Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Timothy

When I went to my WP dashboard, I received the following: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home4/toconnor847/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/inc/EDD_SL_Plugin_Updater.php on line 371.

I am not a developer nor a coder, just a newbee trying to start a web site.
    I have no idea what this warning means nor do I know what I should do.
    Can anyone help me?
    Thanks
    Tim

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

This should be fixed in the next version.

That warning only shows when on the “Plugins” page in the Dashboard, correct?

Timothy

Tom,

Thanks fro responding!

I see the notice at the top of my dashboard immediately when I open it not in the plugin area.

Not sure what “This should be fixed in the next version.” means.

Is this something I should be concerned with at this time? If so whay effect will it have on my site today? I went to the links you provided but again Im not a coder and I am a really new novice to building a site therefore not sure what the information in the links say…sorry?

Tim

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That’s strange – it shouldn’t be there. This has been reported about 3 times in little over a month, so it’s only happening on some server configurations.

If you’d like, I can login to your site and patch the problem code. If you’re good with that, feel free to send me temporary admin login details: https://generatepress.com/contact/

Thanks!

Timothy

Tom,

Today when I logged on to my dashboard the warning didn’t appear??? so… I guess I can proceed.

I would still like you to take a look at my site if you’re willing? I don’t want you to watse your valuable time however. What do you advise?

Thanks,
    Tim

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

If it re-appears just let me know and I’ll look into what’s going on 🙂

Timothy

Tom Thank you. Will do if it shows up again.
    Tim

terry gene

still getting:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/a2pewpnas01_data03/10/3913310/html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/inc/EDD_SL_Plugin_Updater.php on line 351

this started about a month or so ago. At the same time Jet and WP-to-Buffer updates failed to load.
    On GoDaddy WP servers.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Using GP Premium 1.3.1?

terry gene

1. it wasn’t easy to find the version, this is what I got on customize->themes->GP “GeneratePressVersion: 1.3.48”
    2. The error, including not being able to update Jet and WP-to-Buffer, started roughly 17 July according to my logs.

terry gene

Just this morning:
    When I clicked on plug-ins>update, I got this:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/a2pewpnas01_data03/10/3913310/html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/inc/EDD_SL_Plugin_Updater.php on line 351

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Can you check your GP Premium version? It can be found in the “Plugins” area of your Dashboard, or in “Appearance > GeneratePress”.

terry gene

I thought I answered that above, sorry. “1. it wasn’t easy to find the version, this is what I got on customize->themes->GP “GeneratePressVersion: 1.3.48””

on appearance>GeneratePress I get: “GeneratePress 1.3.48” and “..Premium 1.2.94”
    the same as yesterday.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Premium 1.2.94 is what you need to update: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/updating-gp-premium/

The latest version is 1.3.1.

terry gene

Odd behavior.
    Why doesn’t GP auto update?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.