Premium support

Please log in to post in these forums. If you didn't create an account when you purchased, please contact us.

Free support

If you haven't purchased GP Premium, support for the free theme can be found on

[Resolved] Want your site showcased?

Home Forums Support Want your site showcased?

This topic contains 1,276 replies, has 382 voices, and was last updated by  Dan 8 hours, 51 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,246 through 1,260 (of 1,277 total)
  • Author

Thank you for taking a look Joni. The font is called Berkshire Swash – it’s really cool 🙂

I’ve shut down Cuzture, but I’ve set up a site for my local WordPress Meetup, which I am the Local Organizer for. It’s at and I’ve modified my blog ( ) since you last checked it out, Tom.

Both are running the premium plugin that’s been installed and activated. 😀

I run Folding at Home for Team 322711. Do you run Folding at Home on your computer?

Hello Tom, congratulations for your theme!! I just became a premium user and if I was already happy, now I am more, it is a child theme from GeneratePress, Forefront, now I start to configure the pluggin plus.

On the other hand I read your comment in support and I would like if you see it right to incorporate my blog to the showcase of sites that you comment.

The site is El Blog del POker

Thank you very much.

its my and my wifes portfolio site.

I love GeneratePress and have been using it for all my clients. I finally had the time to redesign my own website using GP. So much faster and flexible now! Thanks @tom!

Stacy, I am so jealous!!! Lovely design!!!!

Awww…. thanks @Joni for everything you do!

I forgot to share my site, already using GP more than 2 years almost 3 and do not think to switch to any other theme.

Thank you Tom for one of the best theme out there!

I’ve just finished this site for some holiday cottages here in the UK:

It’s a combo of GP and the SiteOrigin page builder (which of course GP plays nicely with!)

Every time I create a site with GP, it puts a smile on my face!!!

Wow! Lovely site. It is indeed true that a picture says a thousand words. Looks like a great place to relax and unwind!

Just redid my portfolio site with GeneratePress. Loading like a champ:

Here is a simple website for a dental technician in Greece showcasing a more minimal approach:

Nice site but your portfolio page appears to be broken and I did not see any price list on the site.

Thanks for letting me know, David. I think it was a caching issue. The price part is intentional 🙂

We have just finished a big project for one of our clients. We used GeneratePress as the base of the theme development along with Beaver builder and Beaver Themer – all working very nicely together.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,246 through 1,260 (of 1,277 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.