[Resolved] Want your site showcased?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Want your site showcased?

Home Forums Support Want your site showcased?

• This topic has 1,370 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 8 months ago by Kenny Williamson.
Viewing 15 posts - 1,216 through 1,230 (of 1,371 total)
  • Author
    Eric

Pretty happy with a new fitness site Anabolic Bodies, I’m creating for a customer. Still a work in progress but slowly but surely we are getting there. Just waiting for more content to add a home page and other pages. Will post the final result as well.

Mark

Check out some of my latest creations with GP.

I won’t use any other theme for clients anymore!

Bus Hire Cork
    Minibus Hire Dublin
    Web Directory Ireland
    Mechanics 365
    Tow Truck Dublin
    Lockpro Locksmith Dublin
    Lean Six Sigma Training
    Door Repairs Dublin
    Next Level Fitness – coming soon!

Love to hear your feedback! any tips or tricks I can help with let me know..

Eric

Awesome work Mark and pretty neat designs. I’m just slowly falling in love with GP as well. 🙂

Mark

Thanks @Eddie! the more Tom updates it the more I want to build new websites! ha Thanks for the feedback..

Gary L

Hi Mark, I just happen to glance through this section and saw some of your sites. Very impressive! Like the sleek, modern look.

Lee

Very nice Sites Mark. What do you use to manage your listings for the big directory? I have a site like that only it’s not for businesses using a link manager plug in and it’s pretty heard to use.

Peter

Hi Jennifer really like momstricks
    very well customised!
    bo

Mark

@gleg – Cheers Gary!

@lpotts
    – Thanks for the feedback. I used the free web directory plugin called Business Directory Plugin and then customized it with Tom’s Simple CSS plugin. What’s your directory website?

Binu

Hi All,
    Here are three websites that I have developed teaming up with a freelance graphic designer.

I have used GeneratePress with Elementor Page builder for these sites

https://www.pjmammen.com/
    http://www.smcschool.in/
    http://www.tomatocochin.com/ ( A portfolio site for my graphic designer,which we are jointly developing right now )

If anybody wants to know any additional details on these sites,please free to ask.
    I would be glad to help.

Regards

Binu

ZEMDER

Hi Tom and guys,

I want share my last website zemder created with GP Premium and Elementor. It has been a nice experience, GP is awesome !

Tom,perhaps could you guide me with this doubt ?

I want put a html content close to logo (right side). I can do that using a widget and adding a custom html. But, how can I align this widget with css ..?

I have tried this code but nothing happens …

<div style="float:left;">
    	<span>My Text</span>
    </div>

Thanks,

donna

Hi Mark you designed and developed great sites. Please share you tips and did you use any pluging you use and on what pages? If you can . thank you blessings

donna

Hello Binu great site I love them all did you use any plugin of the stella Mari site… and you other site too. blessings what joy

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Good looking sites!

@Elvis – Can you open a support topic for your question? Thanks!

David

Binu,

Really like your graphics designer site.

Lee

@pdlcourses Thanks for the lead on the directory plug in, I’ll check it out.It’s gotta be better then what I’m doing now.

Here’ the site I’m looking to use it for: http://www.digitalfranciscans.com/

Might just go ahead and switch this over to GP while I’m at it.

Thanks again!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,216 through 1,230 (of 1,371 total)
  • The topic ‘Want your site showcased?’ is closed to new replies.