[Resolved] Want your site showcased?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Want your site showcased?

Home Forums Support Want your site showcased?

• This topic has 1,370 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 7 months ago by Kenny Williamson.
Viewing 15 posts - 976 through 990 (of 1,371 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Looks great! πŸ™‚

Sarah

Hi Tom, here’s a site I did earlier this year – https://clearfocus.consulting

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Beautiful, really like it πŸ™‚

Kyle

Hey, Tom, I’m new to GeneratePress. I very much dig it. I’m sort of a convert from the Genesis Framework, mainly because of your extremely user-focused and cleanly styled approach. It’s reflected not only in GP’s design (e.g., the awesome Customizer) but also in your responses on this thread. Kudos.

I’m not done with this site yet (much content to add), but now that I have the style & layout nearly done, I’ll let you have a peek. I teach classes for the Basic Web Certificate at a 2-year college in Madison, WI. This site targets those students. I hope to get a book deal with it. Plan B is to self-publish and use it as a text. Any suggestions for improvement are welcome.

The Elements of Digital Style

Cheers!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thanks, Kyle! Glad to hear you’re enjoying the theme πŸ™‚

Really like your site – good typography, and my favorite color combinations.

Kenneth

Hi all,

Here is my website, build with GP Premium. My company name is Hashtek and I create websites for small business owners and startups. With GP Premium I can deliver a professional website within 2 weeks.

Hashtek.nl

My website is now finished for like 90%, im still working on it. I’ve added some cool custom features especially in the Slide Out menu (on mobile).

The next step is to get me some animation.

I hope you like it. If somebody has some tips/suggestions?

Henry Bowman

I love Generate Press! It has been wonderful to use working with wordpress and woocommerce.

Our site: USAnunchaku.com

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Nice site! Thanks for sharing, Henry πŸ™‚

J

Here’s a site I whipped up in a few hours. I like to keep things as minimal as possible. The right colors, fonts, and layout is everything.

http://terrathailand.com/thailandandthethais/

I deleted the database for this site by mistake when doing some house-cleaning on my server, and the fastest way to get it back up in style was to use GeneratePress.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Looks good! The only thing I would suggest is shortening some of the menu items so everything is on one line.

Thanks for sharing!

J

With the Slide-out Navigation feature for mobile phones, the menu length is not an issue. Everyone is on these hand-held devices nowadays. It also looks good on the new iPad Pro and mini iPad.

I did delete the last link on the menu, however, so it’s all on one line now. Looks much better, thanks. I also use your Lightweight Social Icons and Simple CSS plugins. These are very useful.

Thanks, Tom, for the wonderful theme and your excellent support.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Always happy to help πŸ™‚

Chad Biggs

Check out my first E-commecre. It’s not a live site yet. I am hoping for design critique as I am far from being a designer. Restaurant Site

-Chad

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Looks great, Chad! πŸ™‚

Michael AlΓΈ-Nielsen

Heres my first GP designed website.
    It’s in danish, but I guess it’s the design that matters in here, not the language πŸ˜‰
    http://nowplaying.dk

Viewing 15 posts - 976 through 990 (of 1,371 total)
  • The topic ‘Want your site showcased?’ is closed to new replies.