[Resolved] Want your site showcased?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Want your site showcased?

Home Forums Support Want your site showcased?

• This topic has 1,370 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 7 months ago by Kenny Williamson.
Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 1,371 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Very cool! I like it πŸ™‚ Thanks for sharing!

mywonder

Hi Tom,

First things first–the baby is adorable πŸ™‚

I am really happy to tell you that my site is live and my podcast is in iTunes!

You have seen my site before, from looking when I had questions, but the final version is at http://localhearted.com

I want you to know that I am getting lots of compliments on the site, and of course, I never could have done it without you and GeneratePress.

So I sent you a thank you via PayPal πŸ™‚

Tom, please check out the footer–unless you already saw it when you helped with my site.

And if you could possibly, possibly listen to my Welcome episode, I would really appreciate it. It’s 12 minutes long. If you don’t have 12 minutes, the last half should do πŸ™‚

With tremendous appreciation and respect for what you do for all of us…Meredith at Local Hearted

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Meredith,

First, thank you so much for the ongoing development donation πŸ™‚

Second, your website looks great!

And third, thank you for mentioning me in your podcast! It really means a lot to me that I’m able to help.

You’ve done a great job so far, I hope your podcast is successful and continues for a long time πŸ™‚

mywonder

Thank you, Tom! Having you of all people like the website means a lot to me.

I hope I pronounced your name correctly πŸ™‚

The show is already starting to get some decent attention on FB, so maybe my site will influence some people to check out GP.

It has been a huge learning curve to learn podcasting–thankfully with GP, the learning curve for creating the website was much easier to master.

I’m toying with the idea of someday doing something (a class? coaching??) to make learning the podcasting process simpler for people. “Things I wish I had known.” The very first thing I will recommend as a resource is GP!

and…you are welcome πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You did pronounce it correct which is an accomplish – not many do πŸ™‚

argosmedia

Hi guys,

here’s the first site I built with GP after discovering it a little while ago: http://www.docenten-coaching.nl/
    I used Themify Builder to spice up the content.

It’s Dutch, so sorry if you don’t understand anything of it πŸ™‚

Great framework/theme, thanks Tom!

Regards,
    Jurgen

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Very nice! Love the color scheme πŸ™‚

Chris

Our site isn’t anything special but it serves over 1,200 teachers. The main site is using Generatepress and we plan to use the theme with all school and department websites to create consistency. This is a multisite setup for a school district.

Special thanks to Tom for helping and being so prompt with support.
    http://iblog.dearbornschools.org/

There is also talk of using generatepress for our default site template which all new sites are built from. This is a great theme and I love that customizations all happen in the default editor.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That’s awesome! Great site, and I’m really glad you’ve found GP to be helpful πŸ™‚

Kenny Williamson

Reminds me of the song from Rodriguez “met a man from Dearborn, early six o’clock this morn”.

Nikola

http://www.arsenal.rs

Thank you Tom for all your help. πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Nice site Nikola! Thanks so much for sharing, it looks awesome!

Paramagnetic

Your razor-sharp and awesome fast theme (We have performance rate 100 in Pingdom) is awesome!
    It is ranking thanks to the speed (theme) on all keywords as Nr.1
    Your theme is used on electroluminescent paint

Chapeau to you Mr. Tom!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Nice site! 100 score is awesome as well πŸ™‚

Glad you’re liking the theme!

Stephen

Hello Tom,

Here is a site that I have been developing for a client. I love the flexibility your theme, GeneratePress, provides! Thank you for all your hard work. Spurs Lawn Care, LLC

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 1,371 total)
  • The topic ‘Want your site showcased?’ is closed to new replies.