[Support request] Vertical banner being cut off on right sidebar

Home Forums Support [Support request] Vertical banner being cut off on right sidebar

Home Forums Support Vertical banner being cut off on right sidebar

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by David.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Greg

I’m trying to place an Amazon vertical banner in my right sidebar, but it keeps cutting it off. It’s the banner that has “shop” at the top. I have looked at the CSS through inspect element and I cant figure out what is causing it. What is also weird is that there is a vertical banner right above it that is fine. I’m not sure if it’s an issue with the Amazon code or the GeneratePress theme. Any help would be great appreciated. Thanks for your time!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

iframes (which is what the Amazon link ouputs ) are set to max-width: 100%. So it fills the width of its container in this case the widget. If you increased the sidebar width or reduced the widget padding you would see more of the image.

Greg

The height is still being cut off at 156px. The image height is 600px. How do I fix this issue? Is there a way to change the CSS properties for iframes in the sidebar widget area? Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You may need to check that the ad link was setup correctly. All of the CSS belonging to the content of an iFrame comes from the 3rd party server so you cannot overwrite it locally.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.