[Resolved] Taboola pixel setup problems

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Taboola pixel setup problems

Home Forums Support Taboola pixel setup problems

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Westin

Hey guys,

I am trying to set up my taboola pixel using the element function in generatepress. I need it in the header of the entire site (which is where I placed it) and it’s firing on most pages but not all of them.

Am I missing something in the element setup which is making it not fire on every page?

I currently have it set it as a hook in the after_header_content with priority 0 and set to display on entire site.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Westin,

What is the code you are adding?

If the instruction said to add it in the <head> section of the site then it should be in wp_head hook:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/wp-head/

Let me know if this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Westin

Hi Leo,

Ok, yes, I believe that worked. The recommendation from taboola was to “To manually install the Taboola Pixel, copy the code below and paste it between the <head> and </head> tags on your site so that it loads on every webpage”.

Just so I am clear, is this correct? I set the hook element to wp_head, priority to 0, and to display on entire site.

And lastly, would this also be true for other pixels such as the UET tag from bing?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1. yes that is correct

2. yes this applies to all scripts you need to add to the <head> of your site.

Westin

Thanks David and Leo! Appreciate the help.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.