[Support request] Tabbed content from a table

Home Forums Support [Support request] Tabbed content from a table

Home Forums Support Tabbed content from a table

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    John MacKenzie

Hi All

ive read several of the other support posts but none of the soltions seemed to work for me.

if you check the site you will see i have 2 things there. The first is using wonderslider tabs which is close to what i want but it carosels the items instead of making them break in to 2 rows.

ideally what I would like is more like the table below where each table cell would open new tabbed content below it depending on which tab was clicked.

i know its not exactly a GP issue but you guys are so amazingly helpful i figure you might know?

thanks a lot!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

You can try the Shortcode Ultimate plugin:
    https://getshortcodes.com/shortcodes/tabs/

There should be a few other solutions if you Google “tabs wordpress” as well.

Let me know if this helps 🙂

John MacKenzie

Hi Leo

thanks, ive gone through just able all the tab plugins and options including the SU one, it didnt look possible to do it with that. ill give it another look. The closest thing i thought would work was wp-Showhide but that seems to only work with one element at a time

thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Ahh so the plugins don’t allow pictures in the actual tabs assume?

If so unfortunately I’m not aware of a solution like this.

Have you seen this done somewhere? If so can you link me to it? I can try to tell if they are using a plugin or not…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.