[Resolved] Styling plain embedded webform code

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Styling plain embedded webform code

Home Forums Support Styling plain embedded webform code

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    annashine

Hi, I am working on adding a webform to my website. I’ve been using a 3rd party webform plug-in which is making the webform appear the way it looks now. But instead, I’d like to use the ‘plain embedded’ code directly from the webform I’ve created inside my account with my email company.

Unfortunately I don’t know how to change/style the original embedded code specifically to make my webform look like I have it now with the 3rd party plug-in. Once I remove the plug-in, the webform will not look very good. But that’s all right, it will just be temporary until I get the proper code styled right.

Is there any way you can help me with this? Right now I still have the 3rd party webform plug-in active, but I can remove it…

Thank you for any advice you may offer with this issue. If there’s anymore information I can provide or do on my end just let me know. I sincerely appreciate your time and consideration!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

That looks like a whole lot of code to try to duplicate. Not just CSS as well.

Any reason why you don’t want to stick with the original method?

annashine

I got this resolved! But thank you for being here and offering your support. It means a lot. ๐Ÿ™‚

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you’ve figured out ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.