[Resolved] Strange PHP Warning related to GP Premium Elements?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Strange PHP Warning related to GP Premium Elements?

Home Forums Support Strange PHP Warning related to GP Premium Elements?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wekhter

While looking through PHP error logs to diagnose an issue, I found there were some repeated warnings that seem to relate to something with GP Premium elements:

[23-Jan-2020 23:07:28 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant fale - assumed 'fale' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/s1/html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/elements/class-hooks.php(180) : eval()'d code on line 45

I’m assuming that something somewhere is supposed to be false but is written as fale instead–maybe? I don’t really know how to trace the error any further back, so I’m not sure if this is related to something within the Elements code, or perhaps an element I created.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Have you created any hooks elements?

If so what happens if you disable them for now?

I just checked the original file class-hooks.php and there is no fale in there.

Let me know πŸ™‚

wekhter

@Leo Seems so obvious now but like I said I was trying to diagnose a separate issue and didn’t think to try investigating the hooks I created. D’oh! Found the offending hook with ‘fale’, thanks for the quick response! πŸ™‚

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.