[Resolved] Still Critical Errors in Woocommerce Log

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Still Critical Errors in Woocommerce Log

Home Forums Support Still Critical Errors in Woocommerce Log

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    FunkyCss

Hallo and i wish to all of you happy holidays.

Its been a topic that i have seen in many others and in the WP.ORG forum.

The critical errors of Generatepress with woocommerce,

This is something that is happening months to me personaly in a live site with visitos buying products, also lately

I see some pricing changes in the final checkout by my guess there is woocommerce fault.

I can give any time access to my site TOM if you want to see that errors.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

What kind of errors are you seeing, exactly?

I’m not aware of anything outstanding at the moment – can you link me to one of those .org threads?

Thanks!

FunkyCss
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Are these logs fresh? I added checks in those places to prevent them in case WooCommerce hasn’t loaded yet for some reason in 1.11.0.

FunkyCss

Hi Tom ,

The latest error log, happened on 18/12/2020.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Can you share that exact entry with me?

Thanks!

FunkyCss

Hi , Sure

2020-12-18T17:32:11+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_cart_contents_count() on null in /home/www/ulver/..............gr/www/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/woocommerce/functions/functions.php:1260
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/www/ulver/..............gr/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): generatepress_wc_add_to_cart_helper('')
    #1 /home/www/ulver/..............gr/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
    #2 /home/www/ulver/..............gr/www/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #3 /home/www/ulver/..............gr/www/wp-content/themes/generatepress/footer.php(59): do_action('generate_after_...')
    #4 /home/www/ulver/..............gr/www/wp-includes/template.php(730): require_once('/home/www/ulver...')
    #5 /home/www/ulver/..............gr/www/wp-includes/template.php(676): load_template('/home/www/ulver...', true, Array)
    #6 /home/www/ulver/..............gr/www/wp-includes/general-template.php(92): locate_template(Array, true, true, Array)
    #7 /home/www/ulver/..............gr/www/wp-content/them μέσα στο /home/www/ulver/..............gr/www/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/woocommerce/functions/functions.php στην γραμμή 1260

2020-12-18T17:32:12+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_cart_contents_count() on null in /home/www/ulver/..............gr/www/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/woocommerce/functions/functions.php:1260
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/www/ulver/..............gr/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): generatepress_wc_add_to_cart_helper('')
    #1 /home/www/ulver/..............gr/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
    #2 /home/www/ulver/..............gr/www/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #3 /home/www/ulver/..............gr/www/wp-content/themes/generatepress/footer.php(59): do_action('generate_after_...')
    #4 /home/www/ulver/..............gr/www/wp-includes/template.php(730): require_once('/home/www/ulver...')
    #5 /home/www/ulver/..............gr/www/wp-includes/template.php(676): load_template('/home/www/ulver...', true, Array)
    #6 /home/www/ulver/..............gr/www/wp-includes/general-template.php(92): locate_template(Array, true, true, Array)
    #7 /home/www/ulver/..............gr/www/wp-content/them μέσα στο /home/www/ulver/..............gr/www/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/woocommerce/functions/functions.php στην γραμμή 1260

This kind of errors is what i have time by time, is not everyday but sometimes, ps. this is the only error logs i have from Woocommerce error log .

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Perfect, thanks for that! Will add an additional check in that function to prevent this 🙂

FunkyCss

Hallo Tom , No problem glad to help with that!

Have a nice day!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thanks, you too! 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.