[Support request] Fatal Error

Home Forums Support Fatal Error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sam

Hi, see below from our logs, can you advise what this is and how to fix?

2019-10-03T21:45:59+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Call to a member function is_empty() on null in /home/super8/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/woocommerce/functions/functions.php:546
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/super8/public_html/wp/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): generatepress_wc_mobile_cart_link(”)
    #1 /home/super8/public_html/wp/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #2 /home/super8/public_html/wp/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #3 /home/super8/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/menu-plus/functions/generate-menu-plus.php(892): do_action(‘generate_inside…’)
    #4 /home/super8/public_html/wp/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): generate_menu_plus_mobile_header(”)
    #5 /home/super8/public_html/wp/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
    #6 /home/super8/public_html/wp/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #7 /home/super8/public_html/wp/wp-content/themes/generatepress/header.php(56): do_action(‘generate_after_…’)
    #8 /home/su in /home/super8/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/woocommerce/functions/functions.php on line 546

2019-10-03T21:46:00+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Call to a member function is_empty() on null in /home/super8/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/woocommerce/functions/functions.php:546
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/super8/public_html/wp/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): generatepress_wc_mobile_cart_link(”)
    #1 /home/super8/public_html/wp/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #2 /home/super8/public_html/wp/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #3 /home/super8/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/menu-plus/functions/generate-menu-plus.php(892): do_action(‘generate_inside…’)
    #4 /home/super8/public_html/wp/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): generate_menu_plus_mobile_header(”)
    #5 /home/super8/public_html/wp/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
    #6 /home/super8/public_html/wp/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #7 /home/super8/public_html/wp/wp-content/themes/generatepress/header.php(56): do_action(‘generate_after_…’)
    #8 /home/su in /home/super8/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/woocommerce/functions/functions.php on line 546

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you disable all plugins except GP Premium to eliminate any conflicts first?

If that doesn’t help, anything added in GP hooks or any custom functions?

Let me know 🙂

Sam

Hi Leo, I only have this appear on one date and it is a live site so I can’t just turn everything off and wait. I was hoping you had seen it before…

We have hooks, yes.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Unfortunately we have not had other reports on this and both GP Premium and GeneratePress theme haven’t been updated for awhile.

I assume it’s something specific to your install, a custom function you’ve added or another plugin.

The best thing to do here is to duplicate the problem on a staging server so we can do some debugging.

Let me know 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.