[Resolved] Woocommerce 2 days – Fatal Errors

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Woocommerce 2 days – Fatal Errors

Home Forums Support Woocommerce 2 days – Fatal Errors

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    FunkyCss

Hallo , two days now i have this kind of fatal errors in the woocommerce error log ,

`2020-06-23T23:56:30+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Call to a member function is_empty() on null in /home/www/ulver//www/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/woocommerce/functions/functions.php:582
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/www/ulver/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): generatepress_wc_mobile_cart_link(”)
    #1 /home/www/ulver/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
    #2 /home/www/ulver/www/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #3 /home/www/ulver/www/wp-content/themes/generatepress/inc/structure/navigation.php(31): do_action(‘generate_inside…’)

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

I believe this has something to do with caching making it so those functions aren’t available even though WooCommerce is added.

We’ve added some additional checks in GPP 1.11.0 to prevent it from happening 🙂

FunkyCss

Hallo Tom ,

Thanks for answering back , actually its the first time i see an error in woo logs with my GP site , i thought maybe it has to do something with cache.

Do you think this will make any issues in my ecommerce activity ? or is nothing for now ?

I use WP ROCKET , PERFMATTERS , REDIS cache and NGNIX server.

Also when will be 1.11 available ?

Love your work , you know it !

Andreas

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I haven’t had any reports of someone actually seeing one of these errors – they always just appear in the logs. The actual error is a strange one, as it’s saying the WC() class doesn’t exist, which it does if WooCommerce is active.

1.11.0 will be entering public alpha testing early next week 🙂

FunkyCss

Hallo Tom , as i was looking more for this issue i saw this thread , https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/fatal-error-on-woocommerce-logs/

and looks similar to mine issue , send it to wp rocket , perfmatters and all said this has to do with theme , i am not sure if they are right just wanted to update here.

I was wondering if GP will have future support for woo and i mean with all passion that does in more simple sites right now , i am very happy to use GP for my business but at the same time anxious to know if all is going to work fine!

Have a nice night

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Well, they’re not wrong, the theme does call those functions.

However, our code only runs if WooCommerce itself is activated and running. It seems like the caching plugins are somehow stopping those functions from being available even though WooCommerce is active and they should be available.

If it was 100% a theme issue, these errors would happen all the time for every user using GP Premium and WooCommerce.

We do offer quite a few options for WooCommerce as of right now. We’ll definitely be adding more/improving upon what we already have as time goes on.

FunkyCss

Hi There Tom,

I trust you and as i said GP works very nice . Thank you so much cant wait for the improvements and gp 1.11 ❤️

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.