[Resolved] Social media buttons

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Social media buttons

Home Forums Support Social media buttons

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Guna

Wauw David, its really nice, just some small things:
    1) how can i get tagline in 3 lines so that the little arrow coming out from my logos letter “o” would point exactly in the middle of the 2. lines middlepoint of the first letter.
    The layout of the taglines words would be:
    YOUR GUIDE TO
    EXTRAORDINARY EXPERIENCES
    DURING YOUR ORDINARY TRAVELS (just these 3 lines have to be centered)
    2)And the same layout in the mobile version, as right now it looks very different in the mobile version.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

the only way i can think of fixing that is by editing your tagline in the customiser and adding </br> tags for each of the line breaks something like so:

YOUR GUIDE TO </br>EXTRAORDINARY EXPERIENCES </br>DURING YOUR ORDINARY TRAVELS

Guna

Yes, it worked well, however after these changes the logo has gone towards right even though it has to be before the tagline centered together with the tagline. And seems that the changes havent applied much to the mobile version. Is it because i haven’t activated it somewhere? All of these 3 elements I want super centered so that it looks god on mobile, but they seem to be naughty and go their own ways;-)

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

OK, find this code that you added:

.header-widget {
    	float: none !important;
    	max-width: 100% !important;
    	text-align: center;
    }

And add this line below the max-width. width: 100%;

Guna

Have done it but not many changes, somwhow the tagline is not exactly in the middle and the logo to far from the tagline, and on the mobile version no changes at all, what have I done wrong?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

OK, so lets try a different approach – the code i provided you with here:

https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/social-media-buttons-2/page/3/#post-631044

Remove that and replace it with:

.inside-header {
        display: -webkit-box;
        display: -ms-flexbox;
        display: flex;
        -ms-flex-wrap: wrap;
        flex-wrap: wrap;
        justify-content: center;
        width: 100%;
    }

.header-widget {
        float: none !important;
        max-width: 100% !important;
        width: 100%;
        text-align: center;
    }
    .site-branding {
        -webkit-box-ordinal-group: 4;
        -ms-flex-order: 3;
        order: 3;
        margin-left: 10px;
        align-self: center;
    }
    Guna

Thanks a lot!Worked:-)

Guna

Hello there!
    I have a question regarding the preview of the link of my blog which looks very bad, when i publish it in some forums. And there is a problem both with the preview of my first article and the adress of the blog:
    1.http://www.goitdoit.com/ when i post somewhere this adress, in the preview picture appears my logo but very very blury and looks very unprofessional. What can I do about it?
    2.http://www.goitdoit.com/2018/04/18/santiago-de-chile-go-creative-leave-rich/
    when i post somewhere the link of my article there appears tyhe following text unders the picture of my article:
    GoitDoit! – your guide to </br>extraordinary experiences </br>during your ordinary travels.

This </br> looks very strange and I would like to remove it, but how can it be done to avoid distruction of the breaks of my tagline, cause i placed those </br> after your advice to break my tagline the way i wanted, i just didnt expect that the break symbol would appear.
    Thanks in advance,
    Guna

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you open a new topic for the separate question?

Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • The topic ‘Social media buttons’ is closed to new replies.