[Support request] Site speed is very slow for mobile.

Home Forums Support [Support request] Site speed is very slow for mobile.

Home Forums Support Site speed is very slow for mobile.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Rupam

Hi,

My site speed is very slow for google site speed test tool. I have tried gtmetrix also and this comes on Grade D.

My site is https://www.pipspread.com/ and I have done everything which suggested in web to increase my site speed. I have used below actions to increase the site speed.

• I have purchased generatepress premium. As per internet users review this is the fastest theme available in the market.
    • Use siteground hosting with php 7 and Nginx
    • Use cloudflare CDN Pro version
    • Use wp-fastest cache premium
    • Use Autoptimize as suggested generatepress forum.

But still I have a low site loading speed. Can you please check and let me know how to improve the same.

Thanks and regards,
    Rupam Guha

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the two main issues are:
    1. The number of requests. You have 18 JS scripts that could be combined, which is an option in Autoptimize. Personally i would only use one cache plugin.
    2. The majority of the other issues is related to 3rd party content, creating URL redirects, no expire headers and no CDN – this is mainly your adverts, which there isn’t much you can do about this.

Rupam

Hi,

I have already enable the option Aggregate JS-files in Autoptimize. There is an error “Minimize Critical Requests Depth” which indicate https://www.pipspread.com/wp-content/themes/generatepress/fonts/generatepress.woff2. Is there anything we can do.

Also comment box is not displayed for visitors. Is it for cache?

Thanks and regards,
    Rupam Guha

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I would suggest removing one of the caches, i personally only use Autoptimize. Having two caches can conflict. Try removing one and ensuring those settings are correct.

Rupam

Hi David,

I removed Autoptimize and remove all the cache option from cloudflare. Now the page speed is improved a bit. But the comment box is still now showing for visitors(for login users it is working). I think the problem is for cloudflare.

Can you help me by some page rule for cloudflare. If you want i can give you the access, so that you can check.

Thanks and regards,

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sorry but setting up caches are out of our scope. Have you tried just activating autoptimize and using the settings provided here:

https://generatepress.com/fastest-wordpress-theme/

This will combine any of the local scripts and CSS.

Karsten

Thank you for this interesting thread.

I have the same problem with my mobile pagespeed.

Could you please take a look and give me some suggestions that would help to increase the score?

Here is my site:

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Karsten

would you mind raising a new topic so we can focus on your requirements as well as the OPs. thanks 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.