[Support request] Site library not appear

Home Forums Support [Support request] Site library not appear

Home Forums Support Site library not appear

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

are you using GP Premium 1.8? If so can you check that you have the Site Library module activated in Dashboard > Appearance > GeneratePress

Domenico

Hi David,

Thank you for your answer.

I have GP premium 1.8.1 and yes, site library is active in the dashboard.

The license seems correctly activated.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Are there any errors in your error_log file on your server?

Domenico

Hi Tom,
    Thank you for your reply.

No error log. I have this problem on a new website intallation, no plugins installed (except GP premium).

If it could be useful, when Element is activated, the relative tab appears.

Holley

I am also having this problem. PHP 7.3, latest version of GP Premium, theme, and WP. No errors in error_log, no errors showing when WP debug is set to “true”. Tried deactivating all other plugins. Same as above, the Elements tab will appear and disappear when activating/deactivating that module but the Site Library tab never shows up. GoDaddy Deluxe Linux Hosting.

Screenshot: http://www.treebranchmedia.com/stuff/missing-site-library.jpg

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Can you try clearing your browser cache? I can’t reproduce this on any of my test/production installs. Very strange indeed.

Domenico – does your “Appearance > GeneratePress” look the same as the above screenshot?

darren

Tom,
    I have two sites at different hosts using GP 2.2.2 and Premium 1.8.1, both are missing the site library ‘tab’ even though the module is active. One is a fresh install with no other active plugins. There are no error messages with WP debug.

Domenico

Hi Tom,

I’ve cleared the browser cache and now Site Library appears.

I’m embarassed… I tried a lot of things (including to purge the site chache) and I forgot the easyest one.

(“Appearance > GeneratePress” looked the same as the screenshot before the problem was solved).

Thank you Tom

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad that resolved it. Interested in hearing whether it resolves it for the others as well 🙂

Thanks!

Holley

Clearing cache was one of the first things I tried 🙁 I just tried it in another browser as well. Nothing. Is there a specific URL I could try going to? For example the direct link to GP settings is: /wp-admin/themes.php?page=generate-options — is there a direct URL I could try for the site library?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Any chance you can send me temporary admin login details so I can take a closer look?: https://generatepress.com/contact

Holley

Login credentials sent, thanks for being willing to take a look!

Miklós

Hello!

I have the same problem. My Php is the 7.4 version and the Gp version is 1.12.2. I have the premium licence, and I’ve cleared the browser’s cache, but the Site Library doesn’t work. Do you have any idea what is the problem?

Thank you

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you confirm that the Site Library Module is enabled in Appearance > GeneratePress ?

Miklós

Hello!

Yes, it is. When I click the site library button it’s just continuously loading.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.