[Support request] Sections/Sidebars

Home Forums Support [Support request] Sections/Sidebars

Home Forums Support Sections/Sidebars

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Theresa

Hi,
    I’ve been trying to use the left sidebar – I haven’t been able to get it to show up- the right was moving to the left or it just wasn’t showing at all when I changed options in the layout. I was able to get it to show up by turning on sections and adding the php snippet to true. But I don’t want to use sections and can’t get it to work any other way.
    (I’ve done plugin conflict and cache checks, that doesn’t appear to be it.) I am missing something? Thanks, Theresa

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

where are you to trying to display the Left Sidebar? Either in Customizer or the Layout Meta you can select Sideber / Content / Sidebar – does this not work? Let me know

Theresa

Hi,
    In the layout meta I have all of set at Content/Sidebar – but on the membership page I’d like a member sidebar so I’m setting that page to sidebar/content and it works but only if I use sections and the php snippet. If I turn off sections it disappears completely.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Could you set the sidebar to left – without using Sections and link us to that page so i can take a look?

Theresa

Sure,
    https://joyoushome.com/learn-to-quilt-video-course/

I unchecked the section box, wasn’t sure if you meant to deactivate but here’s the page. When I check the sections, the left sidebar widget will show.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Aah its because the Page has nothing in its content, so the sidebar is actually there but off the edge of the screen.

Add some content to the page and it should resolve the issue.

Theresa

Good grief :D!! That worked, it actually showed up when I hit edit in Thrive – I thought I had tried that but in any case it’s working now! Thanks so much for your help, I appreciate it! Theresa

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.