[Resolved] Sections background choice does not work with light weight grid columns

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Sections background choice does not work with light weight grid columns

Home Forums Support Sections background choice does not work with light weight grid columns

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Erol

Hi Tom,
    I am working on a development and sections+grid columns plugin worked well on the home page until the last section. There it just shows default body background color allthough I called for bg color and same color bg image file on seperate occasions and even both at the same time to try. All works if I use a table instead of grid columns but then I cannot get rid of the margin from the table don’t matter how I try and I need the map filling entire right part. This is the actual home page and the section that gives me grief is the very last one before footer
    http://westchesterart.presmultdemo.com/

I copied this page somewhere else to see alternatives but the section back groun color just cannot be called. Is there a way to force the color change perhaps adding couple of lines on the simple css to force the body color to change for that section? At the same copied page I have tried using 2 footer widget area widgets instead of sections but in there I could not get the footer widgets stretch full width again (can this be because I set it up as single container in the customizer thus inheriting container width?)
    This the test page where I have been trying to either force the bg color for the section or the container width for the footer widgets.
    http://westchesterart.presmultdemo.com/home2/

PS. I have tried with shortcodes uştimate and another columnizer plugin after deleting light grid columns code and same thing happened on the last section. So I guess it is not realy an issue with light grid columns

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Interesting, the grid columns should clear themselves.

Try adding this after the last column in the Text tab:

<div class="clear"><!-- clear --></div>

Erol

Fantastic! It worked. Now I need to back in and clean out the css mayhem I have created there 🙂
    Many thanks.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You’re welcome 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.