[Support request] Search results not displaying properly

Home Forums Support [Support request] Search results not displaying properly

Home Forums Support Search results not displaying properly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marissa

Hello,

I have a recent website live using GP, Elementor and Woocommerce. I’ve just noticed this week that some search results aren’t displaying: https://sailingfast.co.uk/?s=paddleboards

My developer took a look and noticed that in the search.php file, it is trying to call in another template file called content-search.php. However, this file doesn’t exist in the theme files.

Can you please advise how I might be able to resolve the issue?

Many thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Your entire site is built with Elementor templates including the search results. Have you spoken with Elementor support ?

Marissa

Hi David,

Yes, I did ask them first and they advised I start by deactivating and reactivating all plugins and switching themes as it could be a conflict.

I then asked my developer to take a look and she saw the details I posted above re search file not showing up in the theme files, so suggested I try and speak with you guys as it might be an issue with the theme. So I thought I would check ๐Ÿ™‚

If you have any suggestions as to what I could try that would be much appreciated. I have several other sites running on GP and Elementor/Woocommerce and no issues such as this so not sure what’s happened here.

Many thanks.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Do you have a specific elementor template for your Search results? If so maybe worth disabling that to see if the default results page works correctly. If it does its the elementor template, if it doesn’t then there is a possible plugin conflict.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.