[Support request] Related Product Blocks out of shape

Home Forums Support [Support request] Related Product Blocks out of shape

Home Forums Support Related Product Blocks out of shape

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bob

Hey guys,

On my product pages, there is a section at the bottom which shows related products. For some reason, the products shown in this section are misaligned and seperator lines go through the product images. At first I blamed this on the Caching Plugin, but even with this inactive, the issue persists.
    I have tested most browsers including Chrome, Opera, Brave, Firefox and the issue happens on all of them.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you disable your caching plugin and all of your custom CSS so we can have a cleaner look and try to help that way?

If you are using a child theme, please activate the parent theme first.

Bob

Hey Leo,
    The Caching Plugin is disabled.
    When I de-activate the Child Theme, the issue disapears as the layout also changes. I did not build this website, I inherited it, so I am not sure what the developer has put in the Child Theme to make this happen.
    I have deactivated Child theme for you to see

Bob

Hey Leo,
    Sorry, I have had to activate the Child Theme again as it is a busy website and without the Child Theme doesn’t work very well.

It would seem however, something is going on in the Child Theme to cause this. Just not sure what?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

It’s likely something to do with the CSS in your child theme.

You’d need to go through them and try to identify the issue that way.

The easiest way to debug problems like this is to disable all of the CSS in your child theme, and slowly add them back in to identify the problematic code.

If you need to child theme to be activated then it’s best to start a staging site so you can take some debugging steps and keep your main site running.

You could also contact your developer and ask him to sort it out for you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.