[Resolved] Recommendation Needed

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Recommendation Needed

Home Forums Support Recommendation Needed

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Louis.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Maike

Hi.

I would like to know if there is a developer you guys recommend.

I’ve really tried to structure the site and to install implement all the suggestions and help you have provided. But it’s just too much and I’m spending way too much time trying to figure out how to do very basic things (like having the nav bar show up properly on mobile). I’ve even bought Elementor Pro and tried to design bits and pieces in there, but I am constantly running into issues. The fonts aren’t displaying correctly, the site doesn’t show well on mobile. Not all posts are formatted the same way. The list goes on and on.

I am not spending time creating content because I’m tyring to have a fast side. The time and effort it takes is not paying off and not a good ROI. This morning I woke up to the entire homepage being displayed in the sidebar which apparently is because Elementor and Social Pug don’t get along. All I wanted was a full with front page. Please help.
    Do you have a reasonably priced developer/designer you recommend? A lot of the ones I know specialize in Genesis and I don’t know how to find someone good.

thank you!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Your site is looking great! πŸ™‚

Our Facebook community might be a good place to ask: https://www.facebook.com/groups/generatepress/

There are a lot of great designers/developers there.

Otherwise, a service like codeable.io might be worth checking out.

Maike

Hi Tom. First of all thank you. It’s one of those days when nothing seems to go right. I’ll join the group. Thank you for the link and will post a job on codeable. THANK YOU!! Your support is outstanding. THANK YOU

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem! πŸ™‚

Louis

Just found this resource and requested to join. I have the same issues.
    Always good to know where your strengths…and are not. πŸ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.