[Support request] ‘lorem ipsum’ text is displaying before the excerpt of my news…

Home Forums Support [Support request] ‘lorem ipsum’ text is displaying before the excerpt of my news…

Home Forums Support ‘lorem ipsum’ text is displaying before the excerpt of my news…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Elise

Hi everyone,
    On my blog page, the excerpt of each blog article is displaying about 15 ‘Lorem ipsum’ words before the real excerpt…
    I searched where this ‘Lorem ipsum’ could be in the blog pages but I can’t find it…
    I displayed all the screen options in my wp menu and checked everywhere.

page : https://www.isabelleantoine.be/index.php/actus/

Please can you help me?

Thanks a lot
    Elise

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

your single posts look like they are built with an Elementor theme template. If thats the case then i would begin by checking that template to make sure there isn’t any Lorem ipsum content within the template. If thats not the case then have a word with Elementor support as the content is coming from their template.

Elise

Ok, thank you!
    I just tested to create a new article without any elementor template and its ok. So your’re right : I will ask to Elementor support.
    Sorry, I should have taste before..

Best regards,
    Elise

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problems – let us know what they say!

Elise

Ok, I’ll let you know. I just posted a message on a facebook support fan page for Elementor. If they don’t have any solution, I’ll contact the Elementor support.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hope they answer quickly 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.