[Resolved] Product thumbnails not right size

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Product thumbnails not right size

Home Forums Support Product thumbnails not right size

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anthonie

Hi there,

Now dealing with some other issues. Not sure if this is caused by the Premium plugin or the WooCommerce that installed almost simultaneously.
    The products don’t show as they should on the catalog page. When I set it to 3 columns, there is a row with 2 products and below a row with one product. When I set it to 5 colums, there is a row with 4 products and below a row with one product. So whateveramount of columns I choose, it puts one product on a seperate row.

Issue 2 is the size of the thumbnails on that same product page. They are not resized to thumbnails.
    But maybe this is the reason:

Thumbnail regeneration is running in the background. Depending on the amount of images in your store this may take a while.

This message has been showing for days now and I only have 24 products in the shop.

Tony

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Tony,

That message isn’t from GP.

Can you link us to the page in question?

You can edit the original topic and use the private URL link.

Anthonie

Hi Leo,

The site is not published yet.
    I can show you the hosts-file I’m using to work on the site or post an image of the page?
    Will that help?

Tony

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’m afraid we’d have to see a live site to debug the column issue.

As for the image resizing message – how many product images do you have? In most cases I believe WC should resize them right away, but if your server resources are low, it could take a while.

Anthonie

Hi Tom,

I checked, it’s not a GP issue.
    Resizing worked out using the plugin Regenerating Thumbnails.
    Just the columns are still off.
    I’ll keep it like this till the site goes live and then adress this issue again in a WooCommerce forums.

Thanks, Tony

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Sounds good. Thanks for the update! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.