[Resolved] Problems with the responsivity/header. Mobile screen.

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Problems with the responsivity/header. Mobile screen.

Home Forums Support Problems with the responsivity/header. Mobile screen.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Montse Martin

I purchased GP premium last week and i have been touching a lot of things… I do the best I can but I still lack a lot of knowledge, there are things that are out of my reach right now. I hope you can give me some guidance to adjust some things. Thanks in advance.

Header seems out of shape. Problems I am facing right now (All of them give trouble at mobile screen):

– I have some issues with the responsivity. Main page doesn’t adjust well when I change position in horizontal or vertical mode. This can be because I surely touched something at the settings that doesn’t work propertly, maybe the slider config is causing trouble? I am using Smart Slider 3.

check out at: https://www.cupidoh.com/

– Individual posts have also a problem with the width. The page or header container seems bigger than is needed and the screen doesn’t adjust well. Maybe I can change or adjust something?

Check out at: https://www.cupidoh.com/test-del-arbol-personalidad/

– Last issue. Google Adsense is placing advertising at the top of my pages (Header) and they don’t disappear when I scroll down. This is not a problem for desktop because there is a lot of screen but a problem at mobile. Can I change something at the settings to avoid this? Either preventing Google to put advertising on my header or making them disappear when I scroll down.

(I used a plug-in to remove query strings and I don’t know If this caused trouble, but this issue appeared after this).

Besides these issues, I am really happy to have purchased GP. It allows me to modify almost everything and I am so happy with it. I am trying to figure out things myself but I have so many things to learn still. The help will be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

– Not sure which part you are referring to? I see the header/navigation adjust for responsive mode, like the mobile toggle shows to replace the main navigation.
    The rest of the content are from Elementor so if you are referring to those elements then try contacting their support.

– Not quite sure what you mean either, you can adjust the container width in the customizer: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/container-width/

– Where are you adding the AdSense code?

Montse Martin

Hi, sorry for my late reply, I have been very busy.

The issues with the heading are fixed, adsense advertising was causing all of this… Disabled banners and adjusted the places where I want the advertising and now is working fine.

The adsense code i put it through the “hooks”, in the “after header location”. Is it correct? If it’s not please let me know and I will change it. I do what I can ๐Ÿ™‚ learning as i go.

Thanks.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Montse Martin

Sorry for having this open so much time, everything solved thank you.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.