[Resolved] Prime child theme mobile grid

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Prime child theme mobile grid

Home Forums Support Prime child theme mobile grid

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Terence

I am using the Prime child theme and out of the box it places two products side by side when the home page is viewed from an iPhone, and this is not so when products are viewed on every other page or endpoint, so I really want then all to be one above the other.

How do I change that without affecting all the other locations and mobile grids for iPads etc.?

Terence.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you disable any caching plugins you might be using?

Let me know πŸ™‚

Terence

OK that’s both FastCGI and Redis disabled

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Technically this should be answered by their support as their shortcodes and style are determining the mobile grid style but give this a shot:

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px) {
        .woocommerce ul.products[class*=columns-] li.product, .woocommerce-page ul.products[class*=columns-] li.product {
            width: 100%;
            float: none;
        }
    }
    Terence

That seems to work perfectly Leo, although I have now caught site of something else going on, on that page. There appears to be a spinner at the top of the page which never stops, but as far as I know there is no reason for there to be one there,

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

That’s from Soliloquy slider. Looks like you have a js error which is causing the issue:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/XNl1TJdv

Terence

Wow you’re on the ball today Leo. Thanks I’ll check it out.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Terence

The problem turned out to be the Pinterest plugin which was trying to place a Pinterest pin overlay over the slider images, no matter that I had specifically excluded them. The Pinterest plugin is gone now and so is the conflict with Soliloquy. Thanks for your support Leo.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.