[Support request] primary menu obscures header image

Home Forums Support [Support request] primary menu obscures header image

Home Forums Support primary menu obscures header image

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    James

Hi,

Just purchased. Please advise settings in gp premium to prevent primary navigation menu from obscuring bottom of header image (using full header image). In the customizing > background images > header tried a lot of settings, currently set to no repeat, 100%, fixed, etc., but other combinations too (tries auto, etc… And then in
    customizing > layout > header using header width > full, inner header width > full, alignment > left. What should all these be set at? The issue is top to bottom. In desktop mode, the bottom of header image slides behind navigation (or navigation slides in front of bottom of header image). It looks ok in the editor, but when the editor is collapsed, the overlapping happens, and when site is previewed. Also tried the menu padding and it still wants to overlap. Thank you, J

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can link us to the site in question?

You can edit the original topic and use the private URL field.

Let me know 🙂

James

hi, thanks for the response. It is locally hosted right now, but I can send you some screen shots (attachments) of the header/menu overlapping. Where can I send them? I don’t want urls in the forum. thank you.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Unfortunately screenshots don’t really help for questions like this as we need to inspect the code. Any chance you have a test server you can duplicate the problem on?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.