[Resolved] Position for limited number of footer widgets

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Position for limited number of footer widgets

Home Forums Support Position for limited number of footer widgets

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    celito

If I set the number of footer widgets to two, the two left-most widgets are shown. I prefer to have the two right-most displayed. How is this done? Thanks.

Celito

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’m not too sure what you mean?

If you set the number to 2, then “Footer Widget 1” and “Footer Widget 2” will show up.

If you want the widgets in the other areas in those two areas, you’ll need to drag and drop them there in “Appearance > Widgets”.

celito

If I set the number of footer widgets to 5, every widget will be evenly distributed across the page, starting with Widget No. 1 from the left side up to Widget 5 at the right most side. I only want to have 2 widgets, but to be of the same size and position of Widgets 4 and 5 if there would have been 5 widgets. I hope I was able to explain it well. Thanks.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
    celito

I tried to replicate the method based on Sandro’s post (first two areas empty) but the last two areas with the widgets still appeared left, not “only two widgets to the right side of the widget area (footer)” as Sandro and I would have wanted. Thanks though.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Can you link me to what you have so far?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.