[Resolved] Placeholder Feature Request for GP Premium

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Placeholder Feature Request for GP Premium

Home Forums Support Placeholder Feature Request for GP Premium

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Simon

Hi Tom,

Currently, I need to use the following CSS to customise the placeholder text when using GP Premium:

form input[type="text"]::placeholder, form input[type="password"]::placeholder, form input[type="email"]::placeholder, form input[type="url"]::placeholder, form input[type="date"]::placeholder, form input[type="month"]::placeholder, form input[type="time"]::placeholder, form input[type="datetime"], form input[type="datetime-local"], form input[type="week"]::placeholder, form input[type="number"]::placeholder, form input[type="search"]::placeholder, form input[type="tel"]::placeholder, form input[type="color"]::placeholder, form select::placeholder, form textarea::placeholder {
       color:#1a1a1a;
    }

span.select2-selection__placeholder {
        color: #1a1a1a !important;
    }

Would it be possible in a future version of the plugin to add the ability to customise the colour of placeholder text in the Form settings of the Customiser?

Kind regards,

Simon

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hey Simon,

Trouble with the placeholder CSS is it requires a ton of selectors, which is a shame. That has always stopped me from adding the CSS directly to the theme.

I’ll take another look at it to see if it’s something I can figure out.

Simon

Hi Tom,

Don’t worry buddy, it’s not important.

I’ve got the CSS, it’s just if it was possible but as you’ve already looked into it and there are way more important things in theme and plugin don’t waste time on it.

Please, just keep being awesome…I love everything you’ve done and it’s transformed how I work with WordPress!

Kind regards,

Simon

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I appreciate it, Simon! Thank you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.