[Resolved] Php store hours -setup

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Php store hours -setup

Home Forums Support Php store hours -setup

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jamal

Hi,

Have been trying to set up some php script i saw on github without any luck and would appreciate if someone here knows how i can do it. Which file(s) to copy and where to put them is my main problem right now so please help out if you can. Thanks

Agressively support the kind of work you want to see. Buy it. Talk about it. Review it.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

This might be a better question for this site: http://stackoverflow.com/

Jamal

Not to be a pain but i was just hoping to get the initial setup running and i would have modified it and stuff myself. Thanks anyway will try Stackoverflow but would still appreciate any help.

Agressively support the kind of work you want to see. Buy it. Talk about it. Review it.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I have to be careful with what kind of support I provide, I don’t have the man power to turn the forum into a general web support forum at this point. Stackoverflow is an awesome website where you can get answers to these kinds of general web questions a lot quicker than you get answers here 🙂

Jamal

I totally understand Tom no worries. I will set the PHP aside and learn my html and css for now. Thanks for all the support.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.