[Support request] Phone H1 not working while H1 on desktop does

Home Forums Support [Support request] Phone H1 not working while H1 on desktop does

Home Forums Support Phone H1 not working while H1 on desktop does

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cmw

Hi there,

I have GP Premium and Elementor Pro and I am having some issues trying to fix that.

For the H1 of my page, it turns out that H1 for desktop is working properly from the customize-typography menu while the H1 for smartphone is not working at all.

On Elementor all is set up as default but there is no way to fix it. I inspect it with browser but I have no idea how to fix it.

Many thanks in advance for the help ๐Ÿ˜€

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi,

Your site’s H1 uses GeneratePress’ h1 setting on desktop and Elementor settings on mobile.

Perhaps your H1 in Elementor was specifically set only on mobile and was left by default on Desktop?

Can you confirm this? Let us know what you find.

Btw, when troubleshooting, its ideal to temporarily disable caching plugins so the changes reflects immediately. Also, it is advised to make sure you purge cache every time you make styling changes.

cmw

Hey again,

I just checked that my box or title item from Elementor was not set manually but font is all set by default as the other headers H2, H3 …

I have not added any CSS or anything special for mobile phone and on Elementor, all fonts are disabled from panel to inherit the theme fonts so I find it so strange.

cmw

I just attach another website I did using the same combination of GP Premium + Elementor Pro and I have the same issue.

H1 for phone is getting it from Elementor while for the rest of headers H2, H3 … it is working to edit them from the Customize-Typography panel.

Any idea how to solve that? Because it is driving me a bit nuts as I can’t modify anything and I wanted to start a new site and I’m having the same issue so far.

Looked for previous answers to that issues but doesn’t seem to find any that solves it.

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

if you have the Elementor typography disabled then it should be using the themes fonts. But i can see an Elementor stylesheet that is related to their theme editing. Have you spoken with Elementor support as this should not be the case.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.