[Support request] Page Header problem

Home Forums Support [Support request] Page Header problem

Home Forums Support Page Header problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Yoandris

Hi, perodon for the translation, I speak Spanish
    I need help with two problems of my GP
    1- when setting the Page Header for the first time in a page created previously, just as in the example video did not show me the image and did not appear again the header or the main menu.
    Then create another page and also follow the steps to configure Page Geader. In this case everything went well but I do not see the image I want to upload.

2 – Second and maybe it is what causes the first problem: when I try to enter the personalization of the theme in the menu appearance / customize WP shows me the following error “The theme directory” shopbiz-lite “does not exist.” I can only enter from the menu appearance / themes / GP / customize

I have the premium version of GP.

Agredesere eternally his prompt reply.

Thank you very much

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1) For the page header that did not show up, is it a blog page? If so you need to use Customizer > Blog > Page Header Image/content as WordPress ignores meta box on all index pages.

For the second case, make sure you upload the image and background image is set to On:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/page-header-content/#add-background-image

2) Were you using Shopbiz theme (https://wordpress.org/themes/shopbiz-lite/) before? Sounds like something is still activated/

Let me know.

Yoandris

Hi, thank you very much for your prompt response.
    Yes, I had previously tried to configure the ShopBiz-lite theme but already delete it. How can I fix this error?
    As for Page Header I have almost solved it, thanks for your help. But I noticed that some of the items I see in the configuration images are missing:
    Before completing the content item, Image, Content and logo are displayed. In my configuration only image and content appears, even after completing the content does not appear the item logo. Can you tell me why?

Yoandris

thanks again

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm I’m not sure why that error is still there when you already deleted the theme. Make sure all the files associated to Shopbiz is removed? If this still doesn’t work I’ll ask Tom how to fix it.

As for Page Header options, you need to add some content in the first for the options to show up. For example, add this to the Page Header Content field:
    <!--This is a comment. Comments are not displayed in the browser-->

Let me know.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You may need to delete the old theme folder from /wp-content/themes/ if it wasn’t removed properly.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.