[Resolved] OG Logo Image

Home Forums Support [Resolved] OG Logo Image

Home Forums Support OG Logo Image

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Michael

Hi guys,

I’ve installed RankMath and am working my way through this. I’ve set up the og images for logo on FB/Twitter but for some reason it didn’t display in a link I sent to a friend via FB messenger. Is there some clash or other that might be going on with something I have set up in Customizer? Or should I be turning something off within Customizer to get it to display?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

No there isn’t any settings that should interfere as the theme doesn’t control this side of things.

Have you checked with RankMath’s support and make sure everything is set up correctly?

To my understanding sometimes these things take a bit of time to update.

Let me know πŸ™‚

Michael

Hi Leo, there sure are a lot of settings πŸ˜‰ I’ll write to RankMath and see if anything is amiss. As far as I can tell I have set things up as they should be (so far)

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sounds good. There should be nothing interfering from the theme.

I just set up those things with YoastSEO for a site and didn’t have to do anything special in the theme πŸ™‚

Michael

Nice – thank you Leo. Can you believe that it was a problem with my SSL certificate…. Took me a couple of hours to find any helpful errors, but the Site Health plugin and FB debug both pointed to SSL being an issue (the issue being that I hadn’t combined it with a ca-bundle before installing it). Sometimes (often) this stuff makes my brain hurt πŸ˜‰ Thank you for your continued help and patience.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.