[Resolved] Off canvas panel shortcodes and styling

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Off canvas panel shortcodes and styling

Home Forums Support Off canvas panel shortcodes and styling

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by David.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nick

I’m having trouble using the off canvas panel as a menu. I have added a menu widget to the off canvas panel, but all the font is justified to the left. Why cant I edit the typography of this section in the customizer? I was able to fix the alignment by adding custom css, but how should I style the rest of the container? It’s not practical for me to do this for every thing.

I am trying to add social media logos above the menu. I tried doing this by creating a generatepress hook which executes a short code pulling in a template with a social media widget in it. This works, but the social media logos are stretched across the width of the container and the icon inside is aligned to the left making it look ridiculous. I cannot seem to fix this with custom css.

The off canvas panel is not usable for me. What I want is a hamburger menu that slides a container onto the screen when clicked at all breakpoints. I also want to be able to customize the content inside the container. How do i make this work?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you disable Autoptimize so i can take a look at what the issue is

Nick

Hi there thank you for you assistance. I have disabled autoptimize.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try adding this CSS:

#generate-slideout-menu .elementor-social-icons-wrapper {
        display: flex;
    }
    Nick

Amazing, thank you.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.