[Resolved] New Plugin

Home Forums Support [Resolved] New Plugin

Home Forums Support New Plugin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Carsten Lorenz

Hey!

Its me again. πŸ™‚
    I just downloaded the new plugin “Lightweight…”. Its exactly what I was looking for so by that way thanks a lot!

Is there any way to get the Icons to the left side of the screen like you have your contact form?

and which contact form do you use?

I’d love to have kind of a second menu on the left where the user can connect to the social networks and has the possibility to contact me.

So it would be my goal to get 3 or 4 icons below each other on the left side of the screen. Staying there only as long as the fit (like yours disappears when you scale down to mobile size)

Thanks again

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi,

Unfortunately that’s not possible without a decent amount of coding right now.

This plugin is brand new (0.1), so I’ll be adding more features to it as it grows older. I’ll definitely consider creating a shortcode that you could choose to have on the edge of the screen like my contact form.

I’m using Contact Form 7 for the actual form, and some custom coding for the overlay effect. I can point you to a tutorial on creating the overlay – however you may be better off searching for some “lightbox” WordPress plugins.

Hope this helps πŸ™‚

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.